Sonya Shelton Speaks on Leadership
As the author of the #1 Amazon bestseller You’re an Executive, But Are You a Leader?, Sonya has seen time and again that an executive title does not necessarily make someone a leader. True leadership is a skill that must be developed. As an international consultant and speaker, Sonya Shelton, CEO of Executive Leadership Consulting, inspires leaders to take their leadership to a whole new level by focusing on alignment.
Unique alignment approach
Leadership through alignment means getting crystal clear about your vision, communicating it so it resonates with each person in a way that inspires them, and aligning the entire organization to make it a reality. There’s a myth out there that if you focus on the business revenue you can’t focus on the people and vice versa. But actually, when you get those people in alignment they will get you better results even faster.
Relevant, real-world topics
Sonya’s engaging, highly interactive programs reveal valuable insights, proven techniques and real-life examples to increase leadership effectiveness so you can boost your professional and business results. She has delivered programs on several topics including leadership, teamwork, change, communication and stress management. She will work with you to customize her presentation to the specific needs of your audience.
Here are some sample topics:
Leading through Alignment: One Vision, One Voice, and One Direction
- Create a compelling shared vision.
- Communicate in a way that inspires your team to greater performance and outstanding results.
- Align every activity, decision, and process to make the vision a reality faster and easier than you ever thought possible.
One Voice: The Power of Aligning Communication to Achieve Your Vision
- 3 key qualities of powerful communication.
- 4 criteria for aligning your communication to your vision.
- How to use storytelling to inspire and motivate your team.
- How to use the “water cooler” to maintain momentum.
How to Create Alignment in Times of Change
- What happens in the change process and what to do about it.
- How to define the change in a way that gains support.
- How to communicate the change to ensure alignment and motivation to make it happen.
- What you need to measure to ensure you’re on track and how to proactively course correct along the way.