Sonya Shelton’s Latest Book
Amazon’s #1 Best Seller on Management and Leadership
Get your copy of “You’re an Executive But Are You a Leader?”
What’s the difference between an executive and a leader? In today’s business environment, it’s no longer enough for executives to lead by the power of their position.
If executives want their organizations to succeed, they need to step up and be leaders.
You’re an Executive, But Are You a Leader? reveals 50 simple, no-nonsense strategies vital to creating, communicating, and ultimately achieving the vision. In this #1 Amazon bestselling management and leadership book by Sonya Shelton, CEO of Executive Leadership Consulting, you’ll find the top three ways executives can become great leaders in their organization.
You’ll discover how to:
- Create a vision for the future of the organization.
- Communicate the vision nonstop so everyone in the organization knows where they’re going and why.
- Align every aspect of the organization from the systems to the processes to how the organization is structured.
What top achievers are saying about Sonya’s book:
“This powerful, practical book shows you exactly how to promote yourself from executive to leader in every area of your business.”
– Brian Tracy, Author of “How the Best Leaders Lead”
“Sonya Shelton’s simple, no-nonsense approach shows executives how to successfully take your organization’s vision from idea to reality.”
– Dave W. Anderson, Founder of Famous Dave’s of America